Monday, May 31, 2010

3 cards from 1 design

I saw the most adorable card on Saturday while blog hopping around. I fell in love with it and would have loved to copy it directly color for color, stamp for stamp, ribbon for ribbon if I could have. It is at showandtellblog.typepad.com on her 05-21-10 post.

I wanted to use the same general design but my own color combinations and stamps. The color inspiration for this card came from my brand spanking new shipment of beautiful ribbons for the month of June from Reasonable ribbons club kit. They are all pink and brown beauties. Love them! So this card had to coordinate with the pink and brown theme. The stamps are from a consultant only stamp set from CTMH. One of those lil doodad stamps that you wonder what can I do with this...Then I saw her sample and knew instantly. I have just the lil guys for this type of card layout.

Again with a tiny flower stamp from the consultant A huge thanks stamp set and a sentiment from CTMH's B1353 A little buzz stamp set. But so different just because of the color scheme and the background embossing texture.

After making the design my own....I cheated and copied as closely as I could, her card perfection. I love the color scheme, the cute lady bug, the whole darn thing. So here is my copy, using a lady bug from CTMH A little buzz set. Check out her blog, I hope it inspires you like it did me. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to my blog and for all the nice things you said, too! Love the way you took the inspiration and made your own great cards! Now, I'm off to get my ladybug card ready to go in the mail. :) Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...