Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby gate fold mini book

Tons of photos for this little mini. I took a photo of each flip of the page even though it is plain, no embellishments yet. I used Debbie Mumm nursery rhymes mat stack for the pages, and miscellaneous card stock for the photo mount layers. I used my bind it all again and tied miscellaneous pieces of ribbon through the wires.


I used SU! ticket punch on the corners of the photo mount card stock layer. I distresse inked the edges too.

I used a 1.25 inch scallop punch for the lil page turner tabs.






This is a fun and easy little brag book. The finished size is 4.5x6.5 (the size of the mat stacks). It will make a great lil' gifty. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...