Monday, May 17, 2010

Card gift set

I made this set of cards as a gift. Each card has a different sentiment, that's the only thing that is different. My inspiration came from andreawalford.com 05-03-10 post. She has a great print out tutorial that makes this card super simple to reproduce.

The stamp set is a Hero Arts set. I really like it. Lots of variety in a cute small sentiment set.

All of the paper used is from the new CTMH Cherry-O paper set. The ribbons are also CTMH colonial white and chocolate colors. The buttons are from my stash.





I will be making a gift box to complete the presentation for this gift set. When I do, I will post it here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...