Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers day sneak peek

I have been busy busy busy crafting away.....but I can't share any photos yet. My mom is my #1 fan here (and everywhere else in my life.) XOXO Love you mom! So I took some close up photos of a few details on one of the gifts. Just a teaser.

This photo doesn't really do this flower combination justice. It shimmers from pearl glimmermist. It's really pretty.

This is a new CTMH Petite perks, Dreams stamp set. I used it for small decorations that I sprinkled throughout the gift. I can't wait for you to see the whole project and the other coordinating presents. Check back tomorrow, I will post the rest of the photos. Have a happy and blessed mothers day. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too chickadee!! Now I am even more excited about tomorrow!! New goodies to take to work and make everyone check out the latest creations from my gifted daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...