Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My long dry spell is finally over. Whew!

Nothing sucks the creative mojo (much less smiles and fun) out of me like technical difficulties. I love technology it just does not return those feelings. First my Ipod died a sudden and untimely death. Than my lap top started a slow spiral into doom and gloom. So far neither have recovered. My ever patient hubby is dealing with them because I become a screaming mimi....not a pretty site. So I have finally freed up some of my evening hours to get to play in my craft room and restore some of my creative joy. I really was missing it. I have 3 retirement card set gifts I have put together. 1 I posted last week. Now I have finished the other 2. So for today's installment, lots of photos.







The masculine cards were inspired by stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com 05-18-10 post. I liked their simplicity and the design made them easy to duplicate quickly. A 1 inch hole punch used on coordinating patterned paper makes easy work. I have a fantastic new sentiments stamp set from Hero arts that I am loving. So I did 1 card for each sentiment. Super-dee-duper easy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...