Thursday, May 27, 2010

Purple Shwoopies card set

This is my final gift set I made to give to the lucky people retiring from my work this week. For this one my inspiration came from jesswitty.blogspot.com her 05-05-10 post. These are some bold colors, not my fave, but they are the fave of the recipient and that's what matters most. I love these stickers, they are from the dollar bins at Michaels. I dressed up the original design with some ribbon and a lil embossed lines details using my score pal. This should be the last we see of the sentiment stamps for a little while. I will try to switch it up now. A girl needs some variety in her life. Right?







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...