Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shabby chic card


I found a wonderful new website for new inspiration, its juliesinkspot.blogspot.com. This card from her 05-19-10 post called out to me instantly. I loved the look of it. So I copied it nearly completely. I used a soft blue ink to distress it with and a different sentiment. Other then that I am a copy cat-ter! Because it was perfection.
My picture sure doesn't show the details well, darn it. The flower is 3 different sizes of scallop punches, sprayed with Glimmer mist in Twilight, crushed and then re flattened and inked with Dew drop versa magic in Aegean blue. I layered a brad with a pretty silver brad buddy and a 1/2 pearl on top, this holds the whole flower together. The swirls are some sizzix dies and more 1/2 pearls at the ends of the shwoopies. Lots of distressed edges, I forget about that detail usually. But I like what it adds to the card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...