Monday, July 19, 2010

Ammo and Camo mini album

I am having too much fun making these mini albums. Its really kind of awesome, clearing out pictures in my huge stash of photos to be scrapped but at the speed of making cards. Woo hoo! I'm lovin' it!

This is another accordion fold mini album. The cover is decorated with the title cut on my Cricut using Base camp cartridge and Design studio software to weld the 3 inch letters together. Then I ran them through my Cuttlebug using a new 5 x 7 embossing folder. (Sorry I do not remember the name of the folder.) On the word AMMO I used chalk ink in ginger bread and java colors and lightly inked the embossed design. For the word CAMO I sanded the CTMH Cocoa cardstock to reveal the white core.

I used CTMH Magic moments paper pack. Yeah, it has a lil pink in it but everything else was perfect so I went with it.

The pages are a finished size of 6 x 6 inches.

The tags were cut on my Cricut at 5.25 x 6 inches using George basic shapes cartridge.

I cropped the photos down to 5.25 x 4 inches. I just had to trim off a small amount to allow for a mat and some of the patterned paper page to show from behind.



I made a tab from 1.5 inches of coordinating ribbon held onto the tag with a CTMH colonial white mini brad.

I cut the years on the Cricut also using Base camp cartridge. I welded them together using Design studio software again.

The finished size is 6.5 x 7 inches. It can hold up to 30 photos. Mine is not full yet, I have room for a few more years worth of photos.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...