Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eliza cards gift set

I just love this paper. I have been hording it, not wanting to use it because....wait for it....if I use it then I wont have it anymore. Ugh! I know, I know. I have a sickness. Scrapping is a bit about the collecting and the having for me, as much as it is about the making and the creating and the giving away. But with that admission out of the way I can say I love these cards. Simple perfection in my humble opinion. I can say this without a fat head because I once again swiped the design idea from a wonderful blog. Check out michellewooderson.blogspot.com her 07-08-10 post.

This paper is a 6 x 6 paper pad by Making memories. The style is Eliza. I picked it up at our Scrapbook expo last year and have been drooling over it all this time.

I do not *yet* have the cute stamp and coordinating die set that she used for her sentiment so I fell back on my trusty old favorite. The scallop circle punch.

I used a scrap of paper, taped it down to white card stock and then punched through both to make the little color stripe on the scallop circle.

The sentiments are from 2 sets I ordered online from stampingscrapping.com. Super cute. I love the smaller sentiments and I love, love, love the combination of text and cursive in the sentiments.

Pop dot the scallop circles up off the card. Add a bow tied with my bow-easy and they are good to go. I hope to make a gift box and decorate the envelopes just a touch with the scraps left after the project. If I actually do this, I will share the finished gift here also.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...