Sunday, July 25, 2010

My craft cave close up

So, lets get up close and personal. ;) With a few of my favorite things about my craft room, that is.

This is an assortment of plastic bottles mounted to the underside of my cabinets. They hold all my buttons sorted by color. When I want 1 I just unscrew it from the lid and take it down. It is held in place by Scotch brand double sided foam tape, the kind that you pull the tab and it stretches and comes off without leaving a mark. 1 of my favorite inventions ever!

This is 1 of 3 fabric covered cork boards that hang in my craft room, between the counter top and the upper cabinets. They have the criss crossing ribbon, tacked down with a button, held on with stitches that tie at the back of the board.

This is my baby bug, its all blinged out with rub ons. I am really happy with how this turned out. I blinged out my ATG gun with the same rub ons. Shwoopies and red and black. All my favorite things.

2 more fabric covered cork boards. These are covered with hand made cards that have been given to me. Aren't they all so beautiful?

This is all my stickles hanging under my ribbon shelf. They hang by velcro circles. You also see some of my ribbons, they are sorted by colors and kept in Sterilite boxes. I get them at the Dollar tree or Walmart. My loose ribbons I wrap around old fashioned clothes pins and secure with a sewing pin.

These are my EK success cutterbee's. Since I use them most often with my Scor-pal I have them hanging on more Scotch brand removable hangers, right at my desk side.

This is a close up of my wire file holder that holds my self healing cutting mats, Scor-pal, Fiskars paper trimmer, rulers and my piercing mat and tool.

This is it emptied of most of the contents so you see closer what I mean by wire file holder. Office supply store basics, nothing special. I blinged it up with some ribbons and buttons and brads. I have to have my Disney touches.

These are the pringles cans covered in card stock. Notice the different images stamped on the strips of paper? Those are the SU! rollers that are held inside that particular pringles can. So its pretty and functional.

This is the contents spilled out of the smallest of all the pringles cans. They fit perfectly. I wish I remembered which blog I got this idea off of, but it was a long time ago and that information is lost to me now....but rest assured, I did not come up with the concept I just changed it up to match my decor.
I hope I didn't bore you with the long post.
Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yep you inspired me again...see I have copied some of your excellent ideas...isn't that the best form of a compliment?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...