Friday, August 6, 2010

Best birthday ever mini book

I made this 4 x 4 mini album with pockets from a youtube video tutorial from The Paper Goddess. I love video tutorials! It makes everything so easy to recreate. This mini is for my husbands first day with his new motorcycle.


This is the cover, and notice the tops of the tags each have a circular pull tag. On these tags I stamped the year 2 0 0 7, across the front. The back side says R I D E.


This is the tags pulled up from the pockets. The tags hold a 3 x 3 inch photo on the front and back.


The inside pages could hold 3.5 x 3.5 photos or I cut my 6 x 3.5 photos in half to spread them over the two side by side pages.


Here my guys are polishing the rain drops off the new bike.


Here is my handsome hubby all decked out in his riding gear.


My husband and sons first ride around our neighborhood.


This is a picture of the bike we own and I stamped the model and make around the photo.


This is the back view of the R I D E tabs.
Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...