Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall cards and card holder

I found this tutorial for a wonderful book style card holder the other day and was eager to give it a try. It came from justgivemestamps.typepad.com her 2-18-10 post. Now hers was made for 3 x 3 cards, I changed it up to hold 4 standard A2 sized cards and envelopes.


I used last years DCWV fall matstack, SU! craft, chocolate chip and orange card stocks to make the holder and the coordinating cards.


The stamps are CTMH D1371 Many thanks stamp set, stamped in CTMH vineyard berry, cream brulee and chocolate stamp pads. I used vineyard berry organza ribbon also.


This picture shows the Iridescent gold glimmer mist on the cover. I used it on the card fronts also. The pictures can not possibly hope to do this glimmer mist justice. Trust me its beautiful.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...