Monday, August 9, 2010

A fun SU! class Sunday

I went to a fantastic SU! class. Some of my favorite SU! consultants designed some beautiful projects. I had a great time. Check out what I made.


This adorable milk carton and crate with a tea light candle also. The glass tea light is decorated with crystal effects and glitter. So fun!


Here is another view. Check out the cute punched bats out of the new Halloween designer paper. Fantastic!


This card is so unique. It's a two step stamp set the outlines are stamped on the white paper. The solid stamp, used to fill in the outlines is stamped on organza that is taped on the back side of the white paper and then stamped over the outlines. So unique, I love it.


Hopefully this gives you an idea of the organza over the top of the card stock. Then we added some pearls.


Beautiful bright summer colors on this one.


I love this design too. Elegant.


And the final fabulous-ness, a 2 page scrapbook layout. These are 6 x 6 size but chock full of adorable details.
Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Milk carton and crate. Can you tell
    me where I can get a pattern for the crate
    that holds the milk cartons? I have a milk
    carton die but would love to have the template for the crate.
    Thanks, Patti
    pzawadski09@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...