Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halloween book marks

I am making Halloween bookmarks for some coworkers and my boys. I had made some Valentines book marks earlier this year and had a specific request for more holiday themed ones. I'm always up for a challenge.
I used Debbie Mumm and DCWV fall matstack papers. I did a little sewing, a little heat embossing, add a little ribbon and hemp cording and punch the corners with the cute little SU! ticket corner and voila! I used CTMH stamp sets A1100 Boo-tiful, D1180 Happy Haunting & D1311 October Word Puzzle.


Here's a close up of the details.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...