Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy everything cards gift set

This is another card gift set. It all started with scraps from a previous project sitting on my desk. Making memories Eliza paper scraps added to CTMH stamps and assorted buttons and ribbon and twine.


This is the front cover of the book style holder for the cards and decorated envelopes. I will tie a bow around it when I get ready to give it away, but I did not attach it to the book this time.



These are the stamp sets I used for the sentiment on the cover. C1308 Be true just for the word "friend", and D1307 Annotations set for the "a gift for you".


The card design came from michellewooderson.blogspot.com her 08-04-10 post. I loved the idea of using up more scraps and making something wonderful at the same time.




I used CTMH stamp sets B1306 Cottage floral and D1284 With love, and those 4 CTMH ink pads to create the floral decorations.


Here is the set all boxed up and ready to give away.
Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this is VERY cute. and you sewed around the edges...like I said you always inspire me..I need to buy some CTMH stamps next time you order

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...