Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A super SU! stamp-a-stack class

I went to a fun stamp-a-stack class this past weekend. The friend who is solely responsible for my paper crafting fetish has resigned to be a SU! demonstrator again and is back to providing tons of fun and inspiration. Wahoo!
Check her out at thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com she has lots of great ideas to share.
First card, elegant! Love the color combination.


Here is a close up, see how much detail is retained with the iridescent ice embossing powder.


Second card, stunning! I love this card.


Third card, fantastic! The deep color offset by the bleached stamp design is super fun!


Fourth card, gorgeous! This was a new technique for me. We inked the inside of the embossing folder then ran the paper through the sizzix machine to transfer the ink and the embossing. Gorgeous!


Fifth card, beautiful! Another beautiful color combination.


A close up to see the delicate detail of the texture plate embossing on the card stock.


Thanks Tina, it was a fun time crafting and every single project amazed me! I can't wait to do it again.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...