Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Treat boxes to complete the gift sets

I had made washer pendant necklaces last week, check post here for more details. I had coordinating cards all ready to go also, I just needed a gift bag or box. WOO HOO! I found the perfect one. I whipped up four of them to go with my necklaces and cards.


Aren't they just the cutest? The tutorial came from chicnscratch.typepad.com. I absolutely adore her youtube video tutorials. They make my scrappy life sooo easy. Below is one of the boxes/bags (...I'm not sure what to call them) opened up so you can see the velcro closure and the tissue wrapped washer necklace snuggled up inside.


They are 3 x 3 x .5 with a cute ribbon handle like a purse. Very girly, perfect for a necklace gift, I think. Here is the entire ensemble, just waiting to be given away. I left the cards blank for now so that I can personalize them for birthdays or retirements or any old thing.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I found the video tutorial and have it bookmarked. I plan to make Christmas treat boxes for my family but will be using Just Rite stamps. This box is very versatile and can be used for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...