Sunday, August 15, 2010

Washer pendant necklaces and coordinating gift cards

I found this wonderful project over at apathofpaper.blogspot.com. Her most recent post about these pendants is 8-08-10 but look further back in July, she has been making dozens and dozens of these and her paper, bling and ribbon selections are just gorgeous. I also found a great tutorial at inkyscrapper.blogspot.com. I am a visual learner so this picture for every step type tutorial is perfection to me.


So, here I am wearing the pendant I have selected to keep. I may add beads later but I did not have any with large enough holes on hand, so I temporarily put them together plain.


These are the first 5 completed. They take some time, each step has to dry for a couple of hours. So I got busy with the scraps sitting on my desk and made some coordinating cards. If I give these as gifts I have card and gift ready, now I just need to create a gift box. YIPPEE!!!! My favorite thing, making boxes. ;)


This is a close up of the details on the card. The card idea came from the 2010-2011 SU! catalog on page 186. I didn't do any stamping on it yet. I can add an appropriate sentiment when the time comes to give one away.


The papers used are CTMH Silhouette creative basics paper pack. I am a sucker for shwoopy type patterns. I added a lil cranberry red for zing and some of our new pearls for bling. I really like how these turned out.
Be inspired! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Beautiful ... I have to give it a try :) The cards are great too! LOve them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...