Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas tags with gift package

I went to another fantastic crafty night at my friend Tina's house. She designed this beautiful package and helped us make these tags. The stamps and the embossing folder and the gorgeous butterfly sizzix dies are all SU! products, the paper and the inks and the embellishments are from my CTMH product stash. 
I hope that you can see the shimmer in this picture because this is the coolest thing I learned that night. Tina made this shimmer spray using a travel sized spray bottle, some rubbing alcohol and a few drops of the shimmer paint. I'm actually not sure if she used the champagne or frost color but it is absolutely gorgeous in person.
More close up shots. Aren't they gorgeous. CTMH cranberry is pretty, but I have to say Tina's samples made in the new SU! cherry cobbler were amazing. Really really amazing.
Here is the whole package together, ready to give away.
Here is another set in CTMH garden green color.
And the close up to show the shimmer paint again. With this set I used CTMH pearls as my bling.

And the final package again. Thanks Tina, these we fun to make and they make such a gorgeous gift.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy,
    These turned out sooooo great! I really love all the ones with the pearls you did! The green is so pretty and I love the ribbon on the butterfly. You are sooooo creative. Thanks for sharing the creativity with me....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...