Saturday, September 25, 2010

Snowman Christmas Cards

I found this awesome youtube tutorial, The twelve days of Christmas. It was from last year and the lady made 12 different Christmas cards with her Cricut. They were all adorable but this snowman design was my favorite by far. So I copied her design practically verbatim. I changed up the paper and ribbon and I didn't add buttons just so they will go through the mail easier, but other than that this is her cutey patootey design. You can find her under cardcrazy09 and this design is #11.
Here is the close up.
This is the inside. The card is called an S fold card.
I did this on Cricut design studio using Doodlecharms cartridge. I did save the file, it cuts 6 snowmen and 6 tags, upper and lower layers. If you would like this .cut file just leave me a comment (please be sure to leave your email address :) that is kind of important.) Thanks for stopping by.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, I'd like this cut file. dschneider516@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, can I have the cut file fr this one please? Thanks!

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...