Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween mini album


I've been boo'd. My work group is doing this boo game. So this is my boo gift I gave to my friend, she was just saying the other day that she had a bunch of ghost hunting photo's she wanted to get into an album....TA DA! I was working on this album and hoped it would be perfect.  

The pages are made with blank note cards from Dollar tree, with 2 sides taped together to make a pocket. I cut a bunch of tags from my Cricut. The fright night letters are left from a prior project, I lost the tiny little dots for over the I's so I used orange Kaiser craft gems.  

I also used the envelopes for pocket pages.



More letters left from Halloween cards cut recently.
This was a fun mini to put together. I plan to do some more soon.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Too stinkin' cute! Could you at least try to make something that is not so awesome?hee, hee.....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...