Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween treat box



Isn't this a cute lil Halloween treat box? My friend Brandy designed it on her Gypsy, then I got to borrow it and cut one out. (OK actually 6, I was doing a lil fine tuning. But once it was perfect, this is the outcome.)




Here is the naked box. No embellishments, just the cuts from the Cricut .cut file.



See how fantastic it is, all loaded up with tasty sweets? If you like this .cut file and want a copy of it, leave me a comment including your email address. I would be happy to share. Thanks for stopping by.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm interested in the cut file. Here's my email address: nidiamedina@aol.com

    You did a fantastic job on this and so did your friend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great box! I would love the cut file. My email address is bce4800@comcast.net Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, can I get the cut file on this one also? dschneider516@comcast.net.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...