Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scallop circle Halloween cards


Again with the Pumpkin carvings adorable Halloween cards. This time I paired it with Mini monograms cartridge and made the scallop circle shaped card. I just added a simple ribbon accent, these are the newest ribbon club shipment from my fave Reasonable Ribbons web store. You can find the link down the page on the right hand side. I love my monthly shipment of perfectly selected, coordinating and complimenting ribbon selection. Woo hoo!
The circular design is part of the Pumpkin carvings cartridge. The orange layer is cut from Mini monograms along with the scallop card base. I kept the base size at 4.25 circle so that they will fit inside a standard envelope. But I plan on using them as gift bag tags.
More cute cuts and ribbon.
This detailed design cut beautifully. I set my Cricut design studio to multi cut 2 at the suggestion found on capadiadesigns.blogspot.com, and it really helped.

Him too, crisp cuts even on the super skinny detail cuts. He is actually a perfect circle on the cartridge, I unfortunately was being cheap and using scraps and it cut off the edge just a tad. That explains the flat spot at the very bottom of the circle.  

Love these designs. Simple but cute.

Enjoy the too cute to spook designs. I have this .cut file available to anyone who would like it, as always just leave me a comment (including your email address) and I will send it out.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I would like this cut file too please :)

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send this one to me again please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Love your site and these cards are adorable!! pepcLyn at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...