Friday, November 26, 2010

4 drawer easel calendar

Early morning crafting, there is nothing better. I was searching through all my saved projects I have been wanting to attempt and I came across this gem. The tutorial is found at apathofpaper.blogspot.com her 08-16-10 post. I just love a picture tutorial, and hers is awesome. Makes it super quick and easy to follow her instructions and put this gift together. I believe I spent just under 3 hours making it. The hardest part definitely was stamping the calendar pages, cutting them out, perforating across the top of them and then binding them together. But it was totally worth the time because its adorable.

It's just under 5 inches square. It has 4 usable drawers with cute ribbon handles. I used DCWV garden party premium stack. I love the premium stacks for boxes and 3D creations because the thickness of the paper is perfect. Makes for a sturdy finished product. The calendar set is CTMH and I stamped it using chocolate and twilight ink pads.

Here it is with the easel folded down and ready to wrap for someones birthday.

I'm gonna go through more saved favorites now and see what else I can find to create. This is way better then crazy hectic shopping or decorating the Christmas tree. Yea me!

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...