Sunday, November 7, 2010

4x4 gift basket

This is a treat basket or box (don't add the handle and its a box in my book) that I created using the new Cricut solutions cartridge, Thanksgiving. It has a cool shwoopy edge card base that I welded it together to make a box base.
Here you see the shwoopy edge better. You also see the embossing with the Basic Grey embossing folder I got at "the expo" this past Friday. I also inked it with a sponge and my new distressing ink in aged mahogany. The paper is from DCWV Rustic pad. I sure wish it was double sided. Its the perfect heavy weight for making boxes and baskets.  
This is the embellishment I did just on the front side. The bow was tied with my bow easy.

Here is another one, with the decorative paper facing inside and I glimmer misted the outside. I used 3 different colors of glimmer mist.

The paper is again from the DCWV Rustic tablet.
More prima flowers and some bling added to the centers.
It's a simple enough cut, but since I already did the work if you would like to save time and use my .cut file I would be happy to share. Leave me a comment (including your email addy) and will send it out to you.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...