Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gatefold cards

I made these 2 gatefold cards using inspiration from a friends beautiful birthday card. Hers was bright sherbet colors, pinks and oranges and bright and cheery. I went a little more fall and sophisticated (I hope) with my design. I chose my favorite for my moms birthday card, Happy Birthday Mom. I love you. The other is blank so I can use it for anything.
This is the one I gave my mom. I love these flowers, they actually drove the choice of papers with the color pallet from the flowers.
Here is the fabulous sentiment stamp on the inside of moms card. I love this stamp. I used an aqua pen and twilight ink pad to water color the letters.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...