Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glitter ornaments in a gift box and decorated gift bag


This post is chock full of homemade goodies for gift giving. The glitter ornaments above where made with the help of a video tutorial found at everydaycricut.com 11-14-09 post. Be fore warned, these ornaments are simple and addictive. But they do make gorgeous ornaments and hopefully much appreciated gifts.
The box that the ornaments are given in is also another homemade goody. The instructions are for sale at inkingidaho.blogspot.com. My SU! demonstrator friend Brandy showed me how to make this. It is originally intended for cupcakes but it fits these ornaments perfectly also.


Here is a close up of some Martha Stewart snowflake punches and a little bling added to the box.

And more snowflakes. You can never have too many snowflakes or bling in my book.


This is a plain gift bag from Dollar Tree that I embellished and dressed up, its for a November birthday, hence the non-Christmasy look to the gift bag. I added some cardstock in a hot pink color that I punched a border along 1 side. I then layered on some DCWV patterned paper from a recent Christmas stack. The piece de resistance, in my humble opinion, the pretty crocheted cotton ribbon with the sequins flowers sewn directly onto it. I punched a butterfly with the Creative memories punch in white and pink and layered them together and curved the wings up and glued it and another sequins flower to the bag. Voila! A 100% homemade present from start to finish.
I hope it is received with as much love and enthusiasm as it is given. I hope you enjoy this and it inspires you to make some pretty gifts.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...