Monday, November 8, 2010

Masculine retirement card


This is a card for a friend who retired recently, we are going to his retirement dinner this weekend so I was put in charge of making a card for the whole work team to sign and include a gift card inside. Keeping it masculine is always a challenge for me. I used a DCWV fall stack from last year and the CTMH legendary stamp set.


This is the inside, notice the pocket there at the bottom of the right side. I did the rock n roll technique with the shwoopy design on the pocket, using twilight and chocolate ink pads and new mini eyelets I picked up at "the expo" this past Friday. Woot! I love new toys.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...