Monday, November 1, 2010

Mini milk carton bird house ornament

I have been seeing these bird houses made from the mini milk cartons all over the internet. I think they are adorable, and since I have a super simple .cut file on my Cricut it can't be any easier. I altered my existing .cut file to add a door in the bird house and some roof shingles. The bird and branches are a SU! punch.

This is the house opened up so I can add candy to the inside. I used a velcro dot to seal the roof back down.

I used a piece of acetate to cover the door, and keep the candy inside. I am thinking this will be a perfect Christmas ornament.

As always leave me a comment if you would like my bird house .cut file (including your email address, that's important) and I will send it out to you.
 
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I love the bird houses. I have an Imagine and very new to the Gypsy (3 days). I love love if you could email me this file. my email address is sassydoodlebug@gmail.com

    thanks, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the .cut file too please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this file too please. Thank you so much. havja@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the cut file for bird house still available. I would love to have it/rache@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the bird house cut file - am hoping it is still available! Thank you so much for sharing. gikinney1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. .cut file?! This is ADORABLE!!! christie.ader@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...