Saturday, November 6, 2010

More mini milk carton bird houses


Somebody stop me....Please. These are addictive. Cutting 2 per 8.5 x 11 makes quick and efficient work. I think they will make cute ornaments and stuffed with candy a nice little treat for family, friends, and co-workers.  


The cool part is the new Tim Holtz snow flurries embossing folder I got at Sacramento Scrapbook Expo on Friday. I think its pretty neat. So I whipped up a batch of these lil cuteys today.
Thank goodness I'm getting an extra hours sleep since I am up so late playing in my craft room. Yea me!!! Have a great rest of your weekend.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...