Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ribbon birthday card

This is a birthday card for a friend. It is chock full of ribbon. I got the idea from reasonableribbon.blogspot.com 08-01-10 challenge post. Scroll, scroll, scroll through all of the great ideas and entry #55 is the one I took inspiration from. I love ribbon and I really love reasonable ribbon and my ribbon club monthly shipment. Fabulous!


I used CTMH stamps, little inchie ones to add the sentiment and the decorations inside and bubblegum ink color. I like the clean but feminine lines of this card. Thanks for stopping by.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card! I will definatly be scrap lifting this one :) Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...