Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scrapbook Expo

I had a ton of fun at the Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento on Friday. My mom and friend Ang have been counting down to this day for months. We were there in line by 9:30am, and once inside the showroom at 10am we went right to the fabulous Tattered Angels booth and did their free make and take. After that it was near 6 hours of browsing. 
We stopped for a yummy lunch and caught a "breeze" of a second wind. But our feet soar and our bags heavy, we headed out about 3:30pm-ish. Above is all my loot (and a few gifts) spread out on my bed. What fun we had.  

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...