Thursday, November 4, 2010

Snowflake Christmas card

At 4:30am I'm awake and can't go back to sleep. I am buzzing with paper ideas. Its been 4 days since I even peeked in my craft room. So I jump up, put on my big fluffy slippers and go do a little paper craft therapy time. This is the card I came up with. Now I look at it and it still needs something.....but I'm not sure what. A lil ribbon tab or maybe a little trio of red pearls or maybe some stickles. Maybe tomorrow morning it will come to me. ;) But I do feel better for having stamped and punched and taped and embossed paper this morning.
Have a fabulous Thursday. And don't hate me because it is my Friday or because tomorrow I go to the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo. Woot! Woot!! I can't wait. Paper crafting nirvana here I come. I'm ready with my pink pirate princess tee from Rusty pickle (last years scrappy t-shirt I bought at the Expo), my most comfy tennies, my fanny pack, my tote bag and my ATM card.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...