Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey centerpiece

My mom made this darling turkey on her Pazzles. She downloaded the cut file from the Pazzles group. Isn't he just the cutest? He is a centerpiece but also a gift box, his little body is a gift box you access by pulling up his head. (Hee Hee, that is all I am saying....that one is just too easy.) He is about 15 inches wide and 9 inches tall, and even more adorable in person. Thanks mom, I love him. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I have to return to the working world tomorrow. I am very thankful for my job, but WOW did I enjoy staying home this past week for vacation. I had high hopes of getting more done. But now I feel I had just the right amount of leisure during my vacation. So I am ok with the fact the tree is up in the living room but only has the lights on it and I still have the Thanksgiving decorations up in the dining room.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...