Saturday, January 8, 2011

Simple scrap thank you cards

I absolutely loved this card design when I first saw it. I still love it now, maybe even more with this gorgeous Basicgrey Wassail patterned paper. I have been hoarding this paper because I love it so much. This way I got to use my favorites in small amounts.

This is a close up of the cards with the green love2scrap.com pearls and CTMH garden green ink.

Here are four more with the red pearls. I paired the Wassail design paper with SU! cherry cobbler cardstock and CTMH cranberry red ink. The stamps are my favorite lil sentiments by Hero arts. I got my bakers twine at a LSS The paper garden, and of course the two snowflake punches are Martha Stewart.

Here is a close up of the cards with the red pearls. This beautiful, simple card design is CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from Stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com her 01-02-11 post, but I encourage you to check out her blog thoroughly because she has fantastic ideas.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...