Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thank you cards


I am back in my scrappy room, making thank you cards. It's so wonderful to get back in here and play. I had saved a photo of a card from allycatcards.blogspot.com, so I am finally getting around to using it for inspiration for my own cards.

I need 6 cards for friends and coworkers so I decided to somewhat assembly line them, and somewhat personalize them. They are all the same design I just threw in the splash of color to personalize each one.
I dug through my brads and came up with colors that I could have both a larger and 2 smaller brads from. So here you see hot pink, red and yellow.

Here you see a bright green, blue and purple. I made these to fit a different sized envelope, so they are 3.5 x 6.25 inches. Its a fun shape to work with. I first learned of it at a SU! party, my friend Tina (thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com) designed a couple cards to fit this envelope and even advised me I could find the envelopes at Dollar Tree. Score!! Love it. I like the unique shape and getting the envelopes for a deal is awesome.


They are the security type envelopes (you know, with the ugly blue pattern on the inside so that others can not read through the envelope) so I decided to decorate them a bit to make them prettier and coordinating. I think they came out pretty cool.

I think it is awesome to be crafting on the first day of the new year. It's a good start to a fabulous 2011. Happy New Year to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...