Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine treat bag

I told you I would be back with some coordinating treat bags. I used the heart punches from the cards, and my treat bag .cut file originally posted here to make these valentine candy gifts.

Here they are with the coordinating card that I posted earlier.

And the green set. Not loving my doodles on the big hearts, but too late now.

Here is the bag untied, and holding all its chocolaty goodness. It holds a Reese's peanut butter cup, a mini Kit Kat and fun sized Hershey bar and a treat sized Whoppers.

I created this .cut file and offered it to anyone interested. Please leave a comment on this post and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have this one. Can you send me the .cut file please? Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having fun with the other 2 cut files I received from you for milk cartons. I would love this one too!! Also, thanks for the tip using cereal box with embossing folder to make an area to stamp on embossed paper.
    ikennic at q dot com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...