Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's candies, cards and envelope gift sets

I made 4 Valentine's gift sets here. Using the card inspiration you originally saw me post here. I altered it a bit, making the patterned paper squares larger. Then I made the covered Hershey's nuggets and the gift bag and finally decorated the envelope all with the darling BasicGrey bittersweet paper pack.

Here's a close up. You can see the SU! hearts I punched out of card stock and after layering it on another coordinating cardstock I trimmed it with my scallop scissors and used a pop dot to adhere it to the card. The black and pink pearls used on all are from Want 2 Scrap. The bakers twine bow is the last little embellishment.

Another variation. Also for the nugget baggies I lined the inside back of the bag with a piece of card stock to make the nuggets pop a bit more.  

Variation 3.

And finally variation 4. All similar but just a tiny bit different.

I finished these late last night but didn't have a chance to post. So I am rushing off to my work now. The job that allows me to over indulge in this wonderful hobby. ;)

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love them Cathy! Just adorable. How do you get so much done? Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...