Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine's candy and card gift set

This card was inspired by ginghamgirlsadventures.blogspot.com her 01-02-11 post, and the small stack of scraps left from earlier candies and cards sets made with this beautiful BasicGrey bittersweet paper pack. I could not waste a smidgen of this paper. You should have seen me using the SU! trio heart punch to squeeze every last scrap for another heart or circle to use as the scalloped edge. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp and a hot pink button and some bakers twine from my stash and we have a quick and easy Valentine's day gift.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I really like this one. LOVE the colors and use of scraps. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...