Saturday, January 1, 2011

Valentine's card

I can't believe I am making a Valentine's day card already. But I found an adorable card for inspiration and when I started picking my stamps I just gravitated to love themed goodies because of the colors. I found my inspiration at ginghamgirlsadventures.blogspot.com, actually I found tons of inspiration here. Love her style and love her love of black and white and a punch of color. I will be referring back to her blog a lot, I am certain.
This is the inside. I made this card 3.5 x 6.25, my new favorite size for a card. I used CTMH stamps from set D1254 Soul mates in black and holiday red ink.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love what you are doing with the standard envelope sized card! What a nice and economical use of materials. Can't wait to get together to create some more fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...