Sunday, February 20, 2011

Covered post-it notes

These are late for Valentine's day....but there is an excuse. I was looking for the gel pens that was showed on the tutorial. I bought some but they turned out to be too fat and would not fit in the slot. So I improvised and used my hubby's hack saw to cut some cute Valentine's pencils down to the right size and keep them attached to the notepad with ribbon.

Here is a close up of the cover. I used some old buttons and some ribbon roses as embellishments.

Layer is all on top of a portion of paper doily and add some polka dot paper punched with the SU! triple heart punch. Voila! A cute and useful gift, for......Valentines day or any other day. ;)

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable Cathy! Love the doily and the button useage. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...