Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Monogram cards gift set


My boss's wife made us these delectable chocolate dipped pretzels, including the drizzled striped white chocolate over the top. Almost....I say almost too pretty to eat. But I did eat them, they were nummy. So as a small thank you for her always baking for us I thought I would make a monogram card set for her. I sure hope she enjoys them.

I spied this card example last night on the Cricut message boards, here. I loved the crisp white with the striking red. I changed it only a tiny bit, why mess perfection I say.

Each card in my set is just the smallest bit different too. The border punches and the ribbon are changed up just a bit from card to card.

I decorated the envelope with the same cuttlebug embossing folder I used for the white portion of the card.

The "C" monogram is from CTMH chocolate alphabet set. The whole monogram scallop is pop dotted up for a little dimension.

I simply packaged the whole set up inside a clear envelope saved from Creative memories sticker packs. I tied it with yet another red ribbon and added a tag stamped with a little thank you sentiment. Easy peasy but I think pretty darned cute.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, You never cease to amaze me! I love these simple and elegant cards! I noticed the embossing on the card as well as the envelope. The red is just stunning. Your bosses wife is lucky! Who wouldn't love a set of these! Awesome....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...