Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More monogram card sets

More monogram and monochromatic note card goodness. I am a tad addicted right now. This inspiration came from stamping411.blogspot.com. I spent a bunch of time on Monday going through all of their how to posts. This one jumped out at me, I just had to try it. And being the crazed stamper that I am I thought I would try multiple colors, and if I'm going to get all the stamp pads out I might as well test out multiple background stamps.
This is a SU! background stamp and just miscellaneous paper, ink and ribbon that I could find to coordinate. It helps that I have a huge stash of all 3 of those items. Yikes!
Another SU! background stamp. I am really liking this monochromatic card scheme.

Again more stash items, nothing is from 1 single line or sold together. I just coordinated as best I could.

This is a Hero Arts cling stamp. I am a sucker for shwoopies. I love them. And I believe this is my favorite of the 4 different backgrounds.

I had a heck of time coordinating any green ribbon. This is actually Target dollar bin ribbon that says explore all over the one side. I was lucky that it was colored on the backside but had no words printed.

I believe this is an older SU! background stamp. Since I never mount my SU! stamps on wood blocks this technique is perfect for my unmounted background stamps.


And my final color coordination. I love the spring bright colors and the simplicity of these sets. I hope the recipients do also. If I come up with a new way to package them I will share that also.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are awesome!!! Love the colors, so bright and cheery! What a fun set of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...