Saturday, March 5, 2011

A sneak peek and a many layered card

This is a little peek at what has been keeping me busy this week. I am working on a baby girl brag book and it is not coming together easily. Its for my hubby's niece, her first baby, and I think I am putting a lot of pressure on myself.

I got a bag full of SU! goodness delivered to me yesterday, so I had lots of temptation laying around on my desk. I decided to take a lil break and play with those. This is what I came up with.

What started out as a simple card idea turned into a layer-licious card. With pop dots, ribbon and buttons...oh my. It still came together fairly quick. The color scheme was determined by some ribbon from one of my monthly kits that I had not broke out yet.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, I can't wait to see the baby girl brag book! Looks fabulous!!! You received some new goodies this week...HOW FUN! I love the colors you choose. So bright and the buttons on the ribbon are so cute. You are always an inspiration. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...