Thursday, March 31, 2011

SU! card class cards

My friend, paper crafts mentor and super SU! demonstrator Tina aka thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com designed these cards, cut all the pieces and embossed all the pieces for a card class she gave last Friday. I could not attend the class, so sweetheart that she is, she stamped my pieces and brought me the two kits. Thanks Tina! I love them, and am always amazed by your creativity and imagination. Thanks for more then a decade of inspiration, you're awesome!

This is called a never-ending card. I have seen several ideas, even attempted one but had not successfully completed one yet. I love this one. It is perfect for a male or female birthday, which in itself makes it a treasure. So check out each of the sides you see as you fold away.

Here is inside number 1,

and inside number 2,

and this is the back side, also the area you can sign and personalize. Don't you just love it? I do. Awesome design Tina, I'm so thankful you shared your kit with me. I really enjoyed putting together both cards.

So, being me, I did personalize it a bit. I rounded the upper corners on the cake tray and then inked the edges of the cake tray. I also used cinnamon stickles on the cupcake frosting sprinkle spots. For the never ending card I rounded all the corners of all the decorative layers and added some stickles and liquid pearls to inside page number 1, on the candle flame and the cherries on the cupcakes. Just a few little touches.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, I just love how you personalized these! I'm glad you enjoyed them too. Love the bullet anniversary card too! You keep me inspired.....REALLY!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...