Sunday, March 13, 2011

Urban prairie card

I have been hoarding this paper for a long time. I love this paper. My inspiration to finally cut into it came from one of my favorite blogs, stopandstamptheroses.blogspot.com her 03-01-11 post. Gorgeous card, using many coordinating patterns of paper. I hope my interpretation does hers justice.

The paper is Basic Grey urban prairie paper pack. I used CTMH hollyhock ink on some SU! stamps and embellished with a few CTMH sparkles gems. I was so thrilled that my Really Reasonable Ribbon club shipment had the white crocheted lace as one of the pieces. Love it!!! The green silk appears to be from Dollar tree maybe or Michaels dollar bins. I think that's all the details. I hope you find inspiration and make something beautiful.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...