Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another upcycled Easter basket

Now I don't worry about recycling, I'm just bringing home garbage to turn into cute stuff. Nah, we are still pretty serious recyclers, but this is awesome, making a cutey-pa-tootey Easter basket from plastic containers from my favorite mid morning snack. And I have recruited a bunch of friends at work to save some for me. I shared my purple and green creation from last night and they all wanted some.....so I said eat more yogurt. But only the kind with this package, as I am not at all certain how to cover the old style yogurt cups.

Once again this is the glamour shot. Details of the flower layer and the ruffled ribbon covering the top rim. This is more of my beautiful April ribbon club delivery, from Really Reasonable Ribbons. You can catch a link to their shop on the right side of my blog pages. All my favorite online shopping spots are there.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...