Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pazzles Easter bunny basket family


I did it, I made a whole family of Easter bunny baskets on my Pazzles.


This is the girly bunny. She has pink cheeks and a little blue eye shadow behind her pretty girly eye lashes.


This is the little boy bunny. He has a little grey chalking and freckles. He's my favorite.


Here they are all full of Easter basket grass and candies.


Hee hee! Bunny butt. I attached a dollar tree pom pom to the rear with Glossy Accents.

This is all the paper crafting I got to do this weekend. It was a busy one. Thanks for stopping by.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Would you be able to share a file with me??? Please.... Just love the bunny butt too! I continue to find my inspiration in you Cathy....you amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...