Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pazzles lil birdy cards


Ok, I have caught the Pazzles bug....FINALLY!!! I am sure my mom is saying that right now. FIN.A.LY!!!!
With much encouragement, patience and humor she has reformed this Cricut gal after all. We got to play again today. Side by side. It is so fun. I made these simple little birds before she even arrived this morning. I was inspired by the darling card I saw at iamderby.blogspot.com. But the awesome part of this card is that I got over my fear of the pen tool feature. That's right, my Pazzles wrote that cute little sentiment in the upper right corner of both cards. Woo Hoo!!! Love it!


Here is a close up. Isn't that awesome? I just used a cheapo Pentel gel pen from Sam's club. It worked out wonderfully! Now I am not afraid any more.

The inside is blank for now, but I am imagining all kinds of sayings to complete this card:

1. The Easter bunny is on his way to your house.
2. It's your bird-day, time to celebrate.
3. You're feeling under the weather. Get well soon.
4. You have a new lil chick in your nest. How tweet.
5. You have a new nest. Congrats.
6. You two love birds are celebrating an anniversary. Happy anniversary!
7. You could use some cheering up. Hope your singing a happy tune, soon.
8. He/she is thinking of you, and so am I.
I could probably go on and on.......but you get the idea. It will be very versatile. Now I want to go design more cute little birdies.


This shot just shows how I laid out all my colors of cardstock on my mat and cut everything at once. This is new for me, but I think I am going to like it. It's makes up in efficiency what it lacks in paper conservation.

I know the birdy is simple, but once again I am happy to share him with anyone who would like. Leave me a comment, but don't forget your email address, and I will send him out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...