Saturday, April 23, 2011

Winner, Winner......

Ok, so I used Random.org, but I can not figure out how to copy paste the results. Ugh!!! But the site chose comment #5.

Denise G said...


Congratulations! That is wonderful that you have been blogging a year. I so love seeing what you post and find your blog inspirational. CTMH products rock! AND I love your disclosures, you made me laugh as I was reading them.... very fun.

dgroves at gci dot com


So, congrats to Denise G. I'm emailing you next.

Happy Easter to all my blog readers. I hope you have a fabulous family filled day.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...